Topaz ReMask 3.2.1 Plug-in for Photoshop (Datecode 20.06.2013)
Topaz ReMask 3.2.1 Plug-in for Photoshop (Datecode 20.06.2013) | Size : 49.04 MB
Anyone editing photos must be able to select the exact objects or sections, which is essential to improving your photos. This ability to select objects and cutout backgrounds provides greater flexibility to your post processing workflow - making essential editing tasks like background replacement, selective adjustments, repositioning and multi-layer compositions effortless.
With ReMask's powerful and controllable tools you can quickly and easily select any part of your image. Like a pair of digital scissors, ReMask allows you to define the edges of an object and intuitively
cut it out - which as a photographer, saves you both time and money.
ReMask 3 Highlights
- Color decontamination technology to help solve color bleed issues
- Better hair extraction technology
- Refining Toolset for fine-tuning masks and foreground color
- Ability to handle certain types of transparent objects
- Color selection brushes for complex objects such as trees and veils
- Ability to save and load tri-map and masks
- Auto-create layer and auto-create mask options
- 2-screen or 4-screen viewing for mask accuracy
Homepage - http://www.topazlabs.com
- •ReMask 3.2.1
Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 x86 Integrated August 2014-P2P Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 x86 Integrated August 2014-P2P | 624 MB This is the original Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit) ISO from Microsoft. Including Microsoft updates until 13.08.2014, Internet Explorer 8, Adobe Flash Player 14 and SATA drivers....
Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2015.1 Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2015.1 | 1.5 Gb Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of Simulation Mechanical 2015.1 software, featuring integrated Autodesk Nastran FEA solver software, provides fast, accurate, and flexible tools for finite element analysis and modeling....